Do you have a “back problem” or a “health problem”?
Understand Chiropractic from the inside out.
- Your nerve system (brain, spinal cord and nerves) controls and coordinates everything in your body and mind.
- When 100% of information from the mind to the body (or body to the mind) flows without obstruction, self-communication, self-regulating, self-healing occurs, allowing our body to reach optimal health.
- When subluxations (nerve interference or damage) impede nerve flow, similar to a damaged phone cable, you are no longer functioning at 100% and your health and vitality are compromised.
- Subluxations are caused by our inability to handle life's three major stressors; physical, mental-emotional and chemical stressors.
- Left uncorrected, subluxations have devastating effects upon human health and well-being, leading to breakdown, malfunction and dis-ease.
- Our goal is to locate subluxations, remove them and their causes and allow you to heal yourself on every level.
- Only chiropractors can determine if you have subluxations. WHO DO YOU KNOW THAT NEEDS TO BE CHECKED?
Why is detecting and reducing Vertebral Subluxation Complex (VSC) important for you and your family?
VSC is the root cause of many health problems we see today. To attain good health, a good, well maintained spine is important. Our spine protects the nerve system which controls everything in our body. Our goal is to allow your body to recuperate to the highest level of health possible by correcting VSC.
By correcting Vertebral Subluxation Complex you function better, have more energy, more alert to what your body requires, and many more health benefits to name. Your health equates to health of people around you!
How we can help you with Vertebral Subluxation Complex?
The “specific focus of chiropractic practice” is the chiropractic assumes that a vertebral subluxation or spinal joint dysfunction interferes with body’s function and its innate intelligence.
Chiropractor maintain that a vertebral subluxation complex is a dysfunctional bio mechanical spinal segment which is fixated. Chiropractors additionally assert that the dysfunction activity alters neurological function, which in turn, is believed to lead to neuromusculature and visceral disorder.
Chiropractors perform Chiropractic adjustments to reduce Vertebral Subluxation Complex in your body.